Who am I?
My name is malek. I am from Tunisia. I have a degree in space design and in Game Art.
I worked for a modular house design company as an interior designer. Then, in 2022, I started my own business as a 3D artist freelancer to be able to be in direct contact with my clients and work on their project from the beginning to the end of the mission.
- Respect the deadlines
- Deliver a unique design that meets your requirements
- Be available to answer all your questions even after delivery
what I suggest to create?
It all depends on your project and your objective.
- 3D assets, 3D characters and environments for your video games or projects either realistic or stylised, low poly or high poly. Some examples of creations that I could model: Chests / Swords / Axes / Weapons / vehicles/ houses/characters/sculpture …
How am I going to proceed?
- Firstly, we will discuss your needs, get to know your objective and if you have 3D models references such as photos, sketches or illustrations ...
- Secondly, I will start designing the model using 3Ds Max or Zbrush softwares and propose a suitable mesh. I will send you a first 3D rendering of the Design in order to validate its geometry. A validation is required before going to the next step.
- Thirdly I will start texturing the model in Substance Painter and will send you the visuals to be validated.
What will you get at the end?
- A folder containing the model (fbx/obj/etc…)
- A folder containing the textures of the object in 4K (Albedo , Normal, Roughness, Specular, Metallic)
- 3D renderings of the object from different angles.
For how long?
My execution time will depend a lot on the choice of the model required
- If it is simple, it generally takes 4 to 5 days.
- If it is complex we can go up to 7 or even 8 days or more